|thrifted sweater // hunter boots // target c9 leggings // f21 necklace // h&m denim top|
A list of things you wouldn't think to ask me, but may chuckle at the responses to anyways:
- What's up with your hair? I haven't cut my hair in roughly 1.5 years. I'm cheap and the last 3 haircuts I've had left me with the most absurd layers.
- Who won the D.A.R.E. essay contest in 5th grade? this kid right here
- How tall are you? I am 5'9", it makes wearing heels a fun lets see how many dudes are shorter than me adventure.
- What is your most obscure pet? My pet bunny's name is Ella but my little sister wanted to name her Sasha (after Sasha Obama, my sister was 7, no political connotations whatsoever).
- What is your transportation of choice? I can drive a standard (like a boss in my opinion, my skills are lacking in my passenger's opinions)
- Do you take naps? I enjoy napping while listening to Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole. Not due to lack of interest, just because have you heard that man's voice?
- What is your most obscure favorite food? I love those little squishy strawberry marshmallow candies. When I find them somewhere unexpected there are usually squeals involved.
- Who is your favorite comedian? Stand up would be Demetri Martin and cinematic would be Will Ferrell.